NOW ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
FAMILY MEDICINE CLINIC
A medical clinic providing comprehensive, concise, compassionate, competent & continuous medical care.
Each patient has a designated family physician but has access to all the other medical doctors if their family physician is unavailable.
Attendance is by booked appointments only by calling (250) 768 - 6920, same day appointments may be available for urgent cases.
Patients are encouraged to make a list of their medical concerns and book a separate appointment for each unrelated medical concern.
This is not an alternative to comprehensive family medical care. No appointment required. First come first serve basis at designated walk in clinic times.
1. For acute / short term treatment only
2. One complaint per visit
3. Maximum one month renewal on regular medications verified on Pharmanet
4. No renewals of narcotics or benzodiazepines (sleeping pills, anxiety medications such as Lorazepam, Zopiclone etc) and short term prescriptions (not greater than 1 week) if required as an acute treatment.
5. No new starts of treatment for complex conditions without signed understanding of continuous care e.g. depression, hypertension, diabetes, hypothyroidism e.t.c.
6. All patients are strongly advised to have a designated family physician.
CLICK HERE FOR A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE CLINIC