INTEGRATED HEALTH CENTRE
An integrated health centre providing comprehensive, concise, compassionate, competent & continuous medical and health care.
Each patient has a designated family physician but has access to all the other medical doctors if their family physician is unavailable.
Attendance is by booked appointments only by calling (250) 768 - 6920, same day appointments may be available for urgent cases.
Patients are encouraged to make a list of their medical concerns and book a separate appointment for each unrelated medical concern.
This is not an alternative to comprehensive family medical care. No appointment required. First come first serve basis at designated walk in clinic times. Check MEDIMAP for clinic times.
1. For acute / short term treatment only
2. One complaint per visit
3. Maximum one month renewal on regular medications (except narcotics, Amphetamines or Benzodiazepines) verified on Pharmanet
4. No renewals of narcotics or benzodiazepines (sleeping pills, anxiety medications such as Lorazepam, Zopiclone etc)
5. No new starts of treatment for complex conditions without signed understanding of continuous care e.g. depression, hypertension, diabetes, hypothyroidism e.t.c.
6. All patients are strongly advised to have a designated family physician.
These services are private billed but some services may be partially or fully covered by private health plans.
ECG, Holter Monitor & other Diagnostic Medical Services
The Okanagan Full-Service Walk-in Cardiac Lab
Fully Certified - 24-Hour Results - Processed In-House and Interpreted By the Kelowna Cardiology Group
Walk-In or Book Now To Ensure Equipment Availability