TELEMEDICINE IS NOW AVAILABLE TO PATIENTS WITH A FAMILY PHYSICIAN AT OUR CLINIC
OUR VIRTUAL CLINIC IS HERE
This service is now available to all patients with a family physician at our clinic
1) When you have a medical problem or concern that does not require a physical examination to manage properly. When your visit does not require vital sign measurements (blood pressure, temperature, oxygen levels etc.) or physical examination e.g. such as renewal of single prescriptions.
2) When our clinic physician asks that a telemedicine visit be booked eg. for lab or other investigation follow up review
3) When you require renewal of medical notifications (e.g. physiotherapy or massage therapy notes) that don’t require a repeat physical examination.
4) Psychological counselling when pre-approved by family physician.
1) Call the clinic and request a Telemedicine appointment.
2) If you are a walk in patient our MOA will register you prior to booking your virtual appointment.
3) You will require either a smart phone, a laptop or a computer with video and audio capacity and access to a good WIFI connection at the time of your appointment.
4) You need to provide an email address or phone number at which you can receive text messages.
5) The clinic physician will send a link to your e-mail address or smartphone (depending on your preference) at the time of your appointment.
6) Accepting the link sent to you indicates your consent to a confidential Telemedicine consultation. Please read the TELEMEDICINE CONSENT FORM and do not click the link sent to you if you have any questions or concerns with regards to consent.
7) We do not record Telemedicine video consultation and all medical consultation notes are recorded and kept on your charts in the same manner as an office visit.